Sausage from cookies and cocoa - 8 step-by-step cooking recipes
Sausage made from biscuits and cocoa is simple in cooking and incredibly delicious sweet treat, the recipe of which is familiar from childhood. Delicacy was very popular in Soviet times, as well as the legendary nuts with boiled condensed milk. Dessert enjoys an increased interest in European countries. In the Old World delicacy is called chocolate salami.
To cook homemade sausages from cookies and cocoa as in childhood, you will need a simple set of ingredients, 10-20 minutes of free time for cooking and 2-3 hours for cooling the dessert in the refrigerator.
I prepared several recipes for making confectionery sausages, including traditional ones, with a classic make-up and a set of products and modern, with bold additives bringing notes of originality to a decades-old range of flavors.
Useful tips before cooking
- Do not focus on the standard oblong-elongated form of cocoa and cookie sausages. Delicacy can be served in the form of balls, cones, stars and other figures. Use special molds as desired.
- The food film for wrapping is easily replaced with foil or a conventional polyethylene bag.
- Change the taste of the sausage using additional ingredients: candied fruits, raisins, walnuts or nutmegs, biscuits with the taste of melted milk, strawberries, sugar.
- Do not you like cocoa? Replace with melted milk or bitter chocolate.
Sausage from cookies is a recipe both in childhood
To get a delicious cocoa sausage, take a sweet biscuit - milk, melted or vanilla.
- Milk - 3 large spoons,
- Butter - 200 g,
- Cocoa powder - 3 tablespoons,
- Cookies - 200 grams,
- Sugar - 1 glass,
- Egg - 1 piece.
- In the deep dishes I shift the cookies. I grind with a crush or blender. The mash is not too strong for large particles to come in the finished sausage.
- In a separate saucepan I knead a sweet base of granulated sugar and cocoa. I add ingredients to the melted butter.Varyu on low heat until completely dissolved. I'm stirring to a homogeneous mass. Turn off the stove and remove the pan from the fire. Leave the chocolate mixture to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Using a whisk, I beat the egg. I pour over to the cooled glaze I mix.
- I pour cocoa with butter and egg to the liver. Stir gently.
- On the kitchen board I form neat sausages. I wrap it in a food film. I send it to the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
Before serving a sausage on a prescription, as in childhood on a table I give a delicacy a little to melt. Bon Appetit!
Sweet sausage - a classic recipe
- Cookies - 500 grams,
- Sugar - 4 tablespoons,
- Cocoa - 3 large spoons,
- Butter - 200 g,
- Milk is half a tablespoon,
- Nuts - 50 grams,
- Candied fruits - 50 grams,
- Vanillin - to taste.
- Using a blender, I chop a piece of cookie into a crumb. The rest - I break my hands on large pieces. I pour into one dish.
- Finely cut the candied fruits and nuts, add to the liver.
- Cocoa is mixed with sugar in a small saucepan. Stir to a homogeneous mass without lumps. At the end of stirring I add vanillin.
- The melted butter is cut into small cubes to dissolve more quickly. I shift it into a chocolate base.
- I put the pan on the stove. I set the temperature of the burner to the minimum value. I stir the mixture, waiting for the complete dissolution of granulated sugar and melting the oil. I remove from the plate. I let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
- I'm pouring chocolate base to a nut-and-nut mixture. Stirring.
- Form the sausage on baking paper. For longer storage, wrap sausage in a food film.
- I send it to the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
Chocolate sausage from biscuit with condensed milk
The recipe does not use sugar. Condensed milk will give the necessary sweetness to the sausage.
- Shortbread cookie - 600 grams,
- Milk condensed - 400 grams,
- Cocoa - 7 large spoons,
- Butter - 200 g.
- I break the cookies. I crush the crush, leaving large particles.
- In the melted butter I put 7 tablespoons of cocoa powder. I pour a whole can of condensed milk.
- The resulting chocolate-milk mixture is sent to the chopped liver. Carefully and without hurry stir.
- I'm making sausages on the kitchen board. I wrap the dessert in foil or food film.I send it to the refrigerator for several hours.
Chocolate sausage from cookies with condensed milk is cut into round pieces. I serve with tea or coffee.
How to cook sausage with walnuts
- Sugar cookies - 250 grams,
- Butter - 125 grams,
- Bitter chocolate is 100 g,
- Walnuts - 150 g,
- The condensed milk is 400 g,
- Cocoa - 2 large spoons.
- I clean walnuts. Lightly brown in a frying pan over medium heat. I remove from the plate.
- I sift the cocoa through a sieve to get rid of the lumps.
- In the saucepan I melt bits of bitter chocolate. I add melted butter to the chocolate mass. For a rich taste, I also add 2 large spoons of cocoa. Thoroughly mix. After completely dissolving the chocolate, I add condensed milk.
Helpful advice.Do not bring the chocolate creamy mass to a boil.
- Stir thoroughly and remove from heat. I leave to cool in the kitchen.
- Sugar biscuits grind in a blender or use an old good temp. Do not grind all confectionery products to the state of small crumbs. Let in the sausage there are pieces of cookies of medium size.
- A stained walnut is gently cut with a sharp knife. I mix biscuits with a nut.
- I add a chocolate mass, thick in consistency. Thoroughly mix.
- Form the oblong sausages. I wrap it in a food film. I remove ready-made culinary products in the refrigerator. After 3-4 hours I take out the dessert from the refrigerating chamber.
- I cut the sausages portionwise (into round pieces) and serve them with hot tea.
Eat for health!
How to make sausage from cookies without cocoa
Non-standard approach to the preparation of confectionery sausages from cookies without cocoa. Sweet dessert is given to the delicious creamy toffee-tautakes and condensed milk.
- Cookies - 400 grams,
- Creamy toffee - 400 grams,
- The condensed milk is 400 g,
- Butter - 200 g.
- I spread the toffee and butter in large and deep dishes. I set it on a slow fire. I stir constantly and melt the ingredients. I get a hot creamy mass of light caramel color. I remove the hotplate and put it to cool.
- To sense a cookie. To grind faster, use a blender. I put the confectionery in a bag and roll it out with a rolling pin. Part of the liver with a hands break into pieces of medium size.
- Cool cooled candy mass shift to a dry mixture. Thoroughly mix with a spoon, gradually turning into a homogeneous and soft gruel.
- I put it on the board. Gently I give the formless mass an oblong form of sausage. I hide the food film, pulling it around the edges to make a big "candy". I send it to the freezer for 5-6 hours or in the fridge for the night.
Recipe with raisins and nuts
- Cocoa - 2 large spoons,
- Butter - 200 g,
- Sugar - 1 large spoon,
- Cow's milk is 100 ml,
- Cookies - 400 grams,
- Raisins, walnuts, powdered sugar - to taste.
Helpful advice.Do not overdo it. Do not bring a delicious sugar cookie to a powdery state. Dessert should contain a small amount of whole pieces of small confectionery.
- I chop off a piece of cookie, or roll it out with a rolling pin.
- Nuts cut on the kitchen. I pour to the chopped liver, add sugar. I mix it and put the dry mixture aside.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- I pour the milk. I bring the dessert base to a boil. I add a dry mix and carefully I stir.
- In the end I add raisins.I remove the dish from the stove, I let the mass cool down and soak up the confectionery.
- On the kitchen board I spread the food film and form an oblong sausage. I wrap it around, neatly tie it in the corners.
- To confectionery sausage from cocoa does not turn out to be flat, wrap the rug to make sushi.
- I send it to the freezer for 4-6 hours.
- I print out the received delicacy. Spread on a plate, sprinkled sugar powder on top.
Chocolate sausage "Bounty" with coconut chips
- Coconut biscuits - 350 grams,
- Sugar - 5 large spoons,
- Water - 100 ml,
- Cocoa powder - 2 tablespoons,
- Cognac - 1 teaspoonful,
- Coconut shaving - 80 grams,
- Sugar powder - 80 grams,
- Butter - 80 g.
- A part of the coconut biscuit is crushed by tolstalka, the other is broken into pieces of medium size. I put the blank for dessert aside.
- I pour water and cognac into a separate pot. I add cocoa powder and granulated sugar. I turn the stove on the middle fire. I stir it and bring the mixture to a boil. The main objectives - the complete dissolution of sugar and obtaining a homogeneous mass.
- I remove the pan from the plate. I leave to cool in the kitchen, I do not clean the refrigerator.
- I'm preparing a delicate and tasty cream of white color. I mix coconut shavings, sugar powder and softened and melted butter.
- Spread on the culinary paper from the parchment chocolate mass. From above I add a white cream. I wrap the dainty in a roll. I cover with food film.
- I send the sausage to cool for 60-90 minutes in the freezer.
How to make an unusual sweet sausage without milk
A non-standard recipe for making delicious and original sausages without milk at home. Used bold combination of dark chocolate, cream and ... fresh carrots, giving the delicacy an unusual taste and a rusty color.
- Carrots - 250 grams,
- Apple - 1 piece of medium size,
- Reed sugar - 5 tablespoons,
- Butter - 120 g,
- Cookies "Jubilee" - 200 grams,
- Peanut - 25 grams,
- Almonds - 50 grams,
- Condensed milk - 3 large spoons,
- Cinnamon is a quarter teaspoon,
- Ginger (dry) - a quarter of a teaspoon,
- Vanillin - 2 g,
- Cream of 33% fat content - 3 tablespoons,
- Bitter chocolate is 100 g.
- Fresh carrot thoroughly washing and cleaning. I rub on grater with the smallest fraction. I put it in a saucepan, add sugar and butter (slightly more than half).Carcase on a slow fire for 15-20 minutes.
- I peel the apple from the peel, grind it on a grater. I shift to the carrots, carefully interfere. Carcass additional 5-10 minutes.
- A hundred grams of biscuits are ground in a blender until lightly crumbly. The remainder of the large ruble together with the nuts.
- I remove the carrot-apple mixture from the plate. I add the remains of butter. Stirring. First I spread the crumbs of confectionery, then I put a mixture of large parts (together with nuts). Once again, I'm in the way.
- On parchment paper, carefully form sausage. I wrap it in a film so it does not get weathered. I shift to a wide plate and clean in the refrigerator for 6-7 hours.
- One hour before the end of the cooling I begin to prepare the chocolate icing. I pour the cream into a small saucepan. I heat, but I do not boil. I put the bitter chocolate on pieces. I add fire. Constantly stirring, waiting for the complete dissolution of the dark ingredient in the light mass.
- Remove from the fire. I leave to cool at room temperature.
- I pour the icing on the cookie sausage in a uniform layer. I clean the refrigerator for 5-6 hours, without wrapping it in a film.
An unusual dessert is ready!
How many calories are in the cookie sausage
Butter, sugar, biscuits, condensed milk are products that increase the energy value of goodies. Chocolate sausage, depending on the recipe and ingredients, hascalorie content of 410-480 kcal per 100 g of product. This is a high figure.
Delicate and melting mouthfeel contains a large amount of fats (20-23 g) and a considerable amount of carbohydrates (45-50 g) per 100 g. It is better not to abuse dessert.
Knife credit card
Folding Wedding Card
How to cook a Greek salad - classic, with cheese, with beans
What properties has rice water
Simple Bead & Ribbon Bracelet