Secrets of cooking bright cream of berries
To make the dessert even more refined, unusual and bright, use the amazing berry cream to make it! But first find out how to cook it.
How to make berry cream? There are many different recipes, and the most interesting ones are discussed below.
The recipe is the first
Try to make a gentle berry custard. Here is what you need for this:
- about 700-800 ml of cream or full-fat milk;
- 7 or 8 egg yolks;
- a glass of any berries (it is better to use fresh ones, but also fit frozen ones);
- 4-5 Art. l. sugar (the amount can vary, it depends on the sweetness of the berries used);
- bag of vanilla sugar or vanilla.
Description of preparation:
- Pour milk into a saucepan, immediately dissolve half of the prepared sugar and vanillin in it. Put the mixture on a moderate heat and bring to a boil.
- In a separate container with the remaining sugar, beat the yolks to make a light airy foam.
- Now reduce the fire, on which milk stands, to the very minimum. In a barely boiling mixture, gradually pour the yolk foam, actively stirring all the ingredients. Continue to keep the pot on the stove, constantly and actively interfering with the composition.
- When the mixture thickens enough, you can remove it from heat. But be patient and be prepared for the process to take a lot of time and effort from you.
- Free the berries from the bones, if necessary, and grind them in any way, for example, with a sieve or blender. If they are acidic, you can add a small amount of sugar.
- Enter the berry puree in the cooled cream, mix everything thoroughly and send for several hours in the refrigerator.
This cream is ideal for a cake and decorates it.
If you need a bright cream for eclairs, then prepare the following ingredients:
- seven eggs;
- about 200 grams of butter;
- 1 kg of berries (the sweeter they will be, the better);
- about 400-450 grams of granulated sugar.
- Get some berries first. They need to be washed in a heat-resistant container and filled with water, which should barely cover the fruit. Put the pot on the fire, bring its contents to a boil, and then boil until thick.You should get a kind of berry syrup that you need to strain through a sieve to remove the skins and the available seeds.
- Place the eggs in another dish, whip them thoroughly.
- Now put the container with the egg mixture on the slowest fire or in the water bath. Constantly stir the composition, and when it begins to thicken, pour in berry syrup.
- Continue to heat the composition, and when it acquires sufficient thickness, remove it from the heat and add the softened butter.
- Remove the mass in the refrigerator, where it should thicken by hardening the oil.
Start this cream cakes.
To keep the cream shape, prepare it with gelatin. Here is what you need for this:
- 300 or 400 g of berries;
- 2 tbsp. l. gelatin;
- half a glass of sugar;
- two glasses of heavy cream.
- First prepare the gelatin, filling it with a small amount of cool water and leaving it to swell.
- When the gelatinous mass swells enough, put it on a slow fire and wait until the granules completely dissolve. That is, the composition should be liquid.
- Now go to the berries. They need to be washed and wiped through a sieve or crushed in other ways convenient for you. Next, add sugar and stir everything thoroughly.
- Cream must be whipped to get a steady and dense foam. In her gradually introduce berry puree. Next, add the gelatin here.
- Now use the mixture as directed. But first cool it so that it is slightly thickened. Then all the dessert should be sent for several hours in the refrigerator, so that the cream has acquired the final consistency and shape.
Try to make a light, elegant and appetizing currant curd cream. Prepare these foods:
- 300 g soft and preferably fat cottage cheese;
- a full glass of sugar;
- a glass of currants;
- 50-70 grams of butter;
- Vanillin at will.
- First you need to grind or whip the cottage cheese with sugar to get a homogeneous consistency mass. At this stage, you can add and vanilla.
- Berries need to be washed and chopped, for example, through a meat grinder or wiped through a sieve.
- Next, in the curd mass, enter the berry puree and rather soft butter, previously taken out of the refrigerator. Mix everything thoroughly or whisk with a mixer, and then for a few hours, send it in the fridge so that the cream will get enough thickness.
- Done, you can use the cream as intended.
For the cream to succeed, first, it is better to use ripe, fresh and sweet berries, because if they are sour, you will have to increase the amount of sugar. Secondly, instead of sugar, you can add powder to the consistency was even more gentle and airy.
Thirdly, if you are preparing a cream of raspberry or other berries that have small seeds, it is better to wipe them through a sieve to release from all unnecessary. This method of grinding will remove the peel. And finally, fourthly, you should not use the most juicy berries, in this case the filling for cakes or cake will turn out to be liquid and will spread.
Be sure to try to cook a delicious berry cream!
Ceviche - the perfect dish for a holiday
7 tools that will help to arrange a spa in your own bathroom
How can I quickly open the suitcase with a combination lock
What vitamins do the male body need?
Flowering cactus crochet