DELICIOUS BERRY PARFAIT DESSERT
Skinny Berry Parfait
Servings: 6 | Calories: 276 | Total Fat: 14 g | Saturated Fats: 8 g | Trans Fats: 0 g | Cholesterol: 5 mg | Sodium: 32 mg | Carbohydrates: 29 gm | Dietary fiber: 5 g | Sugars: 8 g | Protein: 11 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 10 |
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup almonds with skins, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 2 cups raspberry yogurt (here's the recipe, just change out strawberry spread for raspberry)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, almonds and cinnamon. Stir in melted coconut oil to combine with other ingredients. Line a cookie sheet with parchment, spread oats evenly and bake approximately 20 minutes or until golden. Stir after 10 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- You'll likely have leftover granola. This granola is a wonderful snack or topping. Try adding rasins or other dried fruit without added sweeteners.
- Alternate yogurt, granola and berries in parfait glasses.
- Choose other berries if you prefer.
Video: Parfait (Berry and fruit parfait recipes) [BA Recipes]
Superfood Chocolate Bark
Elite è la serie tv Netflix che devi guardare se sei una nostalgica de La casa di Carta
Kim Kardashian Continues To Flaunt Her Curves In Versace
Festive Celebrity Inspo for Your Work-Friendly Halloween MakeupLook
19Hilarious Photos Showing the Lies WeAll Tell onSocial Media
From Makeup Artist to Model: Curvy Girls Denise Bidot Shares How She Did It
How to Buy Oil Paintings Online
6 Common Pain Treatment Mistakes
Orale’s Spicy Tuna Tacos
10 frases de Star Wars que puedes usar en el trabajo
Conjugated Estrogens Topical
Flower Girl Thinks Shes the Bride, Smooches the Ring Bearer When Couples Asked to Kiss