The amazing properties of the marsh cow
Sabelnik is a unique plant, and it can help improve health and even alleviate the condition in some diseases. But to achieve the desired effect, you need to properly apply such a tool.
What is this plant?
Swamp saber is a herbaceous perennial plant, considered medicinal and has long been used in folk medicine (especially in Russia). It is a semi-shrub, whose height can reach 1-1.5 meters. The stem has a brownish tinge and branch, the leaves are elongated, have a rich green color. This plant blooms inflorescences, and each has several buds. The flowers are like stars, they have five petals and are colored maroon-red.
Most often the marsh cinquefoil is found in swampy areas, for which he received such a name. It can be found in northern European regions, in Western and Eastern Siberia, but it also grows in North America and even in China.
The wader contains many different useful substances, including tannins, essential oils (up to 5% of the total content), saponins, mucus, flavonoids, resins, terpenoids, organic acids, catechins, anthocyanins, bitterness, carotene, ascorbic acid , calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium and other components.
Useful properties of bog sabrelnik:
- Sabelnik is used for many years with various joint diseases, such as arthritis, rheumatism, osteochondrosis, arthrosis and others. This plant, first, relieves the pain syndrome, and second, it helps restore mobility and stop the degenerative changes affecting the joint tissues.
- This herb has astringent and hemostatic properties, so it can be used for various wounds and bleeding.
- The plant has anti-inflammatory effects, due to which it is actively used in inflammatory diseases. Especially pronounced effect can be achieved with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, such as gastritis, ulcers, colitis.
- You can improve digestion and eliminate stool disorders, in particular constipation.
- Sabelnik is a natural stimulator of metabolism, and at the cellular level. It accelerates metabolic processes and thereby normalizes the functioning of the whole organism.
- It is a good restorative and tonic remedy that can be used after suffering diseases and injuries, as well as with increased physical, emotional and mental stress.
- The plant helps to improve the cardiovascular system, as it strengthens the blood vessels, as well as the myocardium (heart muscle).
- There is also a slight diuretic effect, which does not violate the water-salt balance.
- Sabelnik can be used in acute respiratory diseases to reduce body temperature and speed up recovery.
- Using this tool, you can cleanse the body of toxins and slags.
- The composition has powerful natural antioxidants that prevent the development of cancer and stop the processes of premature aging of tissues.
- The plant is effective in hemorrhoids, thrombophlebitis and other vascular diseases.
- Sabelnik can be included in complex therapy for tuberculosis.
When should you not use such a plant?
Contraindications are few, they can be attributed only to individual hypersensitivity to such a plant. But also from the application is better to refuse lactating women and pregnant women. Do not forget that the cinquefoil, like any other grass, can cause allergies, and quite strong.
If you decide to use sabelnik, then you will be interested to know that all parts of this plant are useful: both underground and terrestrial. But they are collected at different times. So, rhizomes (they are considered the most useful) are collected after flowering, that is, in the fall (approximately in October), but early harvesting is possible in early spring after frost.
The underground part is cleaned, dead or rotten parts are removed. And the stems and leaves need to be collected during the active growing season, that is, during flowering, which lasts almost all summer. Cutting off the ground part, you need to retreat from the soil and remove the yellowed leaves.
How to use such a plant?
The use of sabelnik in folk medicine is very wide, so there are many different recipes. Below are considered the most effective tools:
- Prepare a decoction.To do this, all parts of the plant (stems, rhizomes and leaves) in the amount of one tablespoon of a hill pour a glass of boiling water. Put the mixture on the fire and simmer for at least fifteen minutes after boiling. Then strain the tool and take before meals, slightly diluted with water or herbal tea.
- On the basis of rhizomes can be infusion. Pour a tablespoon of pre-crushed raw material with one glass of freshly boiled water. Next, cover the container and leave for an hour to infuse. Then strain the liquid through gauze rolled up in several layers and take such a remedy before meals of about 50 milliliters (five tablespoons).
- Tincture is very effective for colds, as well as joint diseases. To make it, prepare a one-liter jar or other container and fill its third part with the rhizomes of sabelnik (you can also use ground parts). Next, pour in two glasses of vodka or in equal proportions of alcohol diluted with water. Capacity tightly close and send in a cool and dark place for twenty days. Strain the product and consume it before each meal on a tablespoon, dissolving this amount in a quarter glass of water.
- Treatment of joint diseases can be carried out by applying an ointment on the basis of a swampy saber. To make one hundred grams of pharmacy lanolin, mix it with two tablespoons of crushed leaves, rhizomes and sabelnik stems, as well as a tablespoon of honey and the same amount of pepper tincture. Store this ointment in the refrigerator and apply twice a day to the affected areas with massaging movements. If unpleasant sensations arise after use, the pepper tincture can be replaced with a decoction of mint or a few drops of menthol oil (such components have a cooling effect).
Use such a unique gift of nature as a saber for health promotion.
Who to go to work with, if at all, no experience
Jennifer Aniston enjoys loneliness
How peanuts grow
Wash-table for giving: simple ideas worthy of implementation
Christmas tree of forest cones
The most popular dishes of Tatar cuisine