Divine taste! 7 recipes for which the confectioner is ready to sell the soul. The best creams for cakes!
A cake is not just sweet. This is a symbol of celebration, the crown of confectionery art, the personification of pleasure! Much depends on how well and appropriately the cakes are combined with the cream. Only an ideal pair guarantees the success of sweets ... For all occasions we offer you 7 winning recipes of various creams. They are useful not only for the cake, but for other desserts. Tubes, eclairs, cakes, pancakes and pancakes - all these dishes require cream. Advice of the expert: if you want the cream to have a delicate, interesting aroma, add to it besides the basic ingredients of a little bit of alcohol - cognac, any liquor, and even vodka!
500 ml of milk;
200 g of sugar;
1 tsp vanilla;
4 egg yolks;
50 grams of flour.
1. Spread egg yolks with flour, sugar and vanilla.
2Pour hot milk into the mass and cook on low heat until the cream becomes thick.
2. Oily cream
1 pack of butter;
1 cup of sugar;
100 g of powdered sugar;
a pinch of vanilla.
1. Stir eggs with sugar. Cook the mass in a saucepan with a thick bottom until thick.
2. Powder whip together with butter, add here egg cream and vanilla.
3. Cream of condensed milk and butter
1 can of condensed milk;
1 pack of butter.
1. Beat the condensed milk well with butter at room temperature.
4. Cream with eggs and condensed milk
200 g butter;
100 g of condensed milk;
a pinch of vanilla or 30-50 grams of liquor.
1. Beat condensed milk with butter.
2. Spread eggs with vanilla or liqueur, add to oil mixture.
5. semolina cream
0.5 cups of milk;
1 tbsp. l. semolina;
1 tsp Sahara;
0.5 tsp. butter;
1 tsp vanilla sugar.
1. Boil milk with vanilla and sugar. Stir semolina with a little water and add to milk, bring the mixture to a boil.
2. Spread the yolk with sugar and butter.Gradually add the semolina to the yolks, all well whipping whisk.
6. Cream for eclairs
1 cup of sugar;
1 tsp vanilla sugar;
1.5 cups of milk;
2 tsp. melted butter;
2 tsp. flour.
1. Mix the flour and eggs into a homogeneous mixture.
2. Boil milk with sugar. Pour the milk in a thin stream into the egg mass, stir well.
3. Put the cream on fire, but do not allow it to boil. Add vanilla sugar, butter. Quickly cool delicate cream, putting it in a plate with cold water or ice.
7. Cream "Mascarpone"
200 g of cottage cheese (18%);
200 ml of cream (33%).
1. Wipe the curd through a sieve.
2. Pour the cream from the fridge into the curd and thoroughly beat the cream until lush.
How nice to cook the cream! Clouds in the plate - such associations are caused by properly prepared cream mass. Thanks to our recipe, you can turn any dessert into a fantastically successful delicacy! Experiment, do not be afraid - try to add coffee, honey, lemon zest, nutmeg to the cream ... Let the will of your imagination is the guarantee of the confectionery success.
10 reasons to read Alice Clover’s books
When it is worth suffering, and when - in no case
A very simple powerful amplifier on a chip
What is anemia?
Face cryotherapy: the whole truth about an unusual procedure
Can I delete the temp folder
Bright bow with a flower for hair