Turkey Mushroom and Onion Burgers
Turkey Mushroom Burgers
Mar 9, 2019
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Yields: 4 servings
Prep Time: 0 hours 10
Cook Time: 0 hours 30
fresh d-fortified mushrooms, cleaned
3 tsp. olive oil
clove garlic, finely chopped
fat-free ground turkey
1 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. dijon mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
- Finely chop 8 mushrooms, and slice the remaining mushrooms. Finely chop half of the onion half, and slice the other half. Set the sliced vegetables aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and cook for about 6 minutes, or until it's soft. Add the garlic and continue cooking for another minute.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the remaining oil. Add the chopped mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes. Allow the veggies to cool for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the onion and mushroom mixture, ground turkey, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard. Add salt and pepper to taste. Form into 4 patties. Chill in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes to set.
- In the same skillet, heat the remaining 1 teaspoon of oil. Add the sliced mushrooms and sliced onions, and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Move the mushroom mixture from the pan to a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- In the same pan, cook the patties until the internal temperature measures 165F on an instant-read thermometer or the juices run clear and the meat is no longer pink. Serve them topped with the mushroom and onion mixture.
Video: Turkey and Mushroom Burgers
7 Mind-Blowing Benefits to Meditation
14 Oriental Buys To Update Your Wardrobe
It could lead to oil companies needing agreements from tribes for major projects because, according toKevin Lee, attorney of the Minnesota Center for Environmental Advocacy, the geography of the American West is such that you can’t start any kind of big project without crossing Native American land
Altuzarra FallWinter 2015-2019 Collection – New York Fashion Week
Eduardo Wongvalle x The Bridge: Exclusive Interview
Summer Must-Have DIY Soothing Bug Bite Balm
A Parents Guide to Diabetes Camp
How to Treat Eye Twitching in Dogs
The Big Trip: Florida, USA
Elsa Hosk is the Latest VS Angel to Join the Givenchy Gang
Date: 12.12.2018, 17:27 / Views: 41455