What is atraumatic cleaning?
One of the most sought-after salon procedures is considered facial cleansing. It can be of different types: vacuum, mechanical or ultrasonic, but the most safe and sparing is considered atraumatic. During this procedure, the epidermis is not damaged or injured. What is the difference of this method of cleaning from others, and how is it done?
Safe and effective
Atraumatic skin cleansing is carried out with the help of fruit chemical acids (AHA), which remove all contaminants, excess sebum, and dead skin particles of the epidermis. The main feature of this procedure is the absence of a traumatic effect on the skin. In fact, it is a superficial mild peeling that gently cleanses the skin and does not adversely affect it.
During the cleaning of the ANA, the skin does not stretch and is not compressed. After the session, there are no visible traces of exposure, no redness, wounds or swelling.Therefore, this cleaning can be carried out with courage before an important event.
After a mild exfoliation, the skin feels more tender and velvety to the touch. The face looks refreshed and younger.
And one more important point, which is worth noting. During atraumatic peeling pain is minimal and does not last very long. Therefore, this method is ideal for women who are afraid to perform procedures that bring unpleasant sensations.
The advantages of soft peeling do not end there. After its application, there are such positive changes as:
All these improvements are due to the rich composition of the peeling, which includes extracts of herbs, green tea, extracts from pomegranate, figs, grapes and other fruits.
Many readers will be asked the question: "And who will do this procedure?". An important advantage of soft peeling is that it can be safely performed on oily, dry, problem skin, even thin and sensitive ones will not suffer from such a gentle method. In addition, a gentle cleansing method is suitable for women suffering from couperose and having on the face visible sosudiki.
Atraumatic peeling is indicated for:
- expanded pores;
- epidermis pollution;
- the presence of traces of acne;
- high fat content;
- fine wrinkles;
- first signs of wilting.
Preparations used for peeling have an antiseptic effect. And since the epidermis during the session is not damaged, there is no risk of infection and the appearance of inflammation.
Not everyone is shown
Despite the careful impact, this method is not suitable for everyone. It is contraindicated for persons who have:
- allergic reactions to the components present in the peeling;
- hypersensitivity of the epidermis;
Also, you can not conduct a session if the face has inflammation in the stage of exacerbation or damage: cuts, ulcers, wounds, burns, etc. If fruit acids enter such a place, painful sensations may appear.
In addition, components of the peeling during use can cause an allergic reaction. Therefore, before the start of the session, the beautician conducts testing, putting a little money on the inside of the arm to check the reaction of the body.
Step by step
Atraumatic cleaning involves the phased use of various peeling formulations. Here's how to do it:
- First, the face is cleaned from makeup and impurities using a special tool.
- At the second stage, liquid peeling is applied, which removes the remaining dirt and dead skin cells.
- After that, a warming agent with fruit acids is applied, which contains papaya enzymes and extracts from fruits and berries. The lotion improves microcirculation in the skin, thereby increasing the absorbability of the main drug. In addition, at this stage, the opening of the pores occurs.
After applying in the first 30 seconds a slight burning sensation is possible, which is then replaced by a feeling of coolness. Depending on the skin type, different lotions are selected. For a dense and porous, a more intense preparation is needed so that he can better prepare the epidermis. The product with a less pronounced degree of aggressiveness is applied to thin and sensitive skin.
- The fourth step is to apply an atraumatic lactic acid peeling. In the first 2-3 minutes a slight tingling occurs, which is then replaced by a sensation of heat.The drug removes the remnants of dirt, comedones, removes bumps and intensely moisturizes the skin. For a more effective effect, a wet compress is applied. After 10 minutes, residues are removed with wet wipes.
- To soothe the skin after the main procedure, it is treated with chamomile-based lotion, which has a powerful antiseptic effect. This manipulation prevents the infection of the epidermis and possible complications.
- Further the mask, narrowing pores and calming an integument is put or rendered. After 15-20 minutes, it is washed off with warm water.
- The final stage is the application of a caring cream that moisturizes and nourishes the skin with beneficial substances.
Total for the entire session takes about 60-90 minutes.
Disadvantages of the method
It should be noted that in this method there are also disadvantages. Due to its mild and gentle action, atraumatic cleansing does not cleanse the skin deep enough. Therefore, it is not suitable for those who have a very dirty epidermis and on the face a lot of comedones.
Also, the method will not be effective if you want to remove more visible traces of acne, scars or other defects. In this case, a deep dry cleaning is shown.conducted by more aggressive chemicals.
After a gentle peeling, your skin will shine and will delight you with a fresh and healthy look. Just do not forget that this procedure must be done constantly, so that the effect is maintained as long as possible.
Unusual way to grow tomatoes right on the balcony
114 release. Habitat - Scammers
Lip powder - cool alternative to your favorite lipstick
What is atraumatic cleansing?
How to determine the phone number of its owner
How to protect yourself from arbitrariness on the part of collectors
Favorite number on the Megaphone