What is mist and how to use it?
There is a wide variety of products for skin and body care. One of them is a myst. And what does this incomprehensible word mean? And how to use this tool?
What is this remedy?
What is mist? This word from the English language is translated as "haze" or "fog". It is a spray that is sprayed and really forms a kind of fog in the air (hence the name). Today, mysteries are becoming more popular and used by those who care for their skin. There are sprays for the face as well as for the body.
What is it made of?
The mist may include the following components:
- Thermal or mineral water is commonly used as a base. Thermal is easier, penetrates into the deep layers of the epidermis and effectively moisturizes, and the mineral provides full nutrition.
- Hyaluronic acid can often be found in the Mystacs. It is she who is responsible for the beauty, freshness, firmness and youthfulness of the skin and stimulates the production of collagen.
- Vitamins, minerals, macro- or micronutrients, as well as amino acids. All this is necessary for proper nutrition of the skin.
- Herbal ingredients, for example, extracts and extracts of plants, essential natural oils. They nourish, moisturize, accelerate regeneration processes, and also reduce inflammation.
- Aromatic additives. It will be better if their role will be played by natural ingredients, for example, essential oils.
- Glycerol. It forms a protective layer on the surface of the skin, and also ensures the stability of the makeup.
Why do we need?
What is a mist for? Depending on the composition and purpose, it can perform several functions:
- Elimination of inflammation and redness.
- Mist helps to refresh the skin, improve its color.
- Hyaluronic acid mist returns elasticity.
- Effective moisturizing.
- Such a remedy will relieve from such unpleasant sensations as tightness, discomfort.
- By means of a mist you will be able to get rid of fat shine. It will replace matting agents.
- Mist can be used as a kind of fixative and makeup fixer.
How to choose?
How to choose a myst? Pay attention to several important points:
- Manufacturer.The most high-quality and at the same time affordable are the mystics of Korean cosmetics companies, such as Holika Holika, Mizon, and Tony Moly. But recently, such funds began to produce well-known large companies. In any case, give preference only to proven brands with an impeccable reputation.
- Purpose Consider the purpose of acquiring mist to get rid of existing problems. There are multipurpose universal remedies that will help eliminate several defects at once.
- Examine the composition. The less artificial components you find in it, the better it will be. Natural ingredients are more beneficial and will not harm your health.
- Estimate the dispenser. It should be comfortable to use and provide uniform spraying.
- Pay attention to the expiration date!
How to use?
Using a face spray is easy. Place the vial with the mite at a distance of 15-20 centimeters from the surface of the skin, click on the dispenser and start spraying. Move the bottle to treat the entire face.
There is one more way: spray the composition in the air and enter the resulting cloud.After application, wait 10 to 20 seconds and blot the skin with a tissue or tissue to remove excess. If you wait for drying, then the skin will seem to be tightened. And when applied to the sun, you risk getting burns.
You can make the application almost at any time: in the morning before going to work to refresh the skin, before applying cosmetics or afterwards to improve makeup, in the evening before going to bed to relax and cleanse the skin, during the day to moisten, and when unpleasant sensations occur to eliminate them.
How to cook?
How to make mist at home? First of all, prepare glass containers and a stick (wooden or glass) for mixing, as well as a bottle with a dispenser and a kitchen electronic scales. Ingredients can be different.
Refreshing Aromatic Mist
- Mix thermal water with pink.
- Add essential oils, mix everything.
- Pour the liquid into the dispenser bottle.
You will need:
- 100 ml of thermal water;
- 0.5 grams of low-molecular hyaluronic acid (it is sold in a pharmacy in the form of a powder);
- 5 drops of liquid vitamin E;
- 5 drops of liquid vitamin B.
- Pour hyaluronic acid with cold thermal water, leave overnight in the refrigerator.
- In the morning, dissolve the vitamins in the liquid, mix everything up and pour the liquid into the bottle with the dispenser.
- Keep the remedy in the refrigerator.
Use the Mist so that your skin is elastic, fresh and beautiful.
Chocolate Cake with Cherry
Unusual use of aspirin
Recipe for New Year 2015: strudel with meat, recipe with photo
A very simple powerful amplifier on a chip
Fast hairstyles for every day
How to survive parting and not to destroy yourself
Kaya Gerber meets a 17 year old male model
10 most interesting films in the genre of disaster