How useful is scrub from ginger?
Ginger is a very useful product that can not only be eaten, but also applied externally in the form of scrubs. Learn all about their properties and use.
The benefits of ginger for the body
What is useful for ginger body scrub? Consider its basic properties:
- Ground ginger is an effective but gentle abrasive that quickly cope with dirt, opens and cleans the pores on the face. Therefore, the ginger scrub can be regularly used for peeling: it will cope with its main tasks, but it will not harm the skin, such as acid-based products.
- The composition of ginger includes antioxidants that help in the difficult fight against free radicals. The latter are very insidious and have a disastrous effect on the skin and various organs of the human body. Thus, the ginger scrub slows down the processes of oxidation and destruction of tissues, as well as their premature aging.
- This natural remedy strengthens the protective barrier of the skin and prevents the effects of negative factors, such as ultraviolet light, gas pollution and dustiness of the air.
- Ginger has a local irritant effect on the skin, accelerating blood circulation and significantly improving the blood supply to the tissues. Due to this, the cells of the dermis get more oxygen and nutrients.
- This natural component accelerates the intercellular metabolism and processes occurring in the skin tissues, which helps to stimulate the production of elastin and collagen, which are responsible for elasticity and elasticity. And it helps to preserve youth and freshness, as well as level and make a more healthy complexion.
- Ginger scrub also has anti-inflammatory properties that make it very useful for acne and pimples.
- Ginger-based products for the body are suitable for losing weight: due to the irritant effect and the acceleration of metabolic processes, the fat cells begin to actively burn. Also, the scrub will be an effective tool to combat the "orange peel".
Important: Do not use a ginger scrub for skin sensitization, lesions present in the areas of impact, as well as exacerbations of dermatological diseases.
We offer several proven recipes for ginger scrubs:
- Owners of dry skin fit ginger scrub with added oil. To make it, dissolve a teaspoon of ground ginger in two tablespoons of natural vegetable oil: olive, peach, almond, or some other. This tool can be used by applying on the face with massaging circular movements, avoiding delicate areas such as the skin of the eyelids and around the eyes.
- To get rid of cellulite will allow honey ginger scrub. Mix two tablespoons of sea salt and natural oil, a tablespoon of liquid natural honey, and two teaspoons of ground ginger. Apply this mixture with active massage movements on the problem areas: thighs, buttocks, abdomen.
- To reduce weight, lemon-ginger scrub is suitable. Squeeze out the lemon and dissolve the ground ginger in the resulting juice to make a rather thick gruel. This paste is applied to the body with the palm of the hand, performing massage movements.
- Mix a quarter cup of coconut oil, four tablespoons of sugar, two tablespoons of ginger, five drops of essential oil, such as cloves, peppermint or bergamot. This homogeneous composition by circular active motionsdistribute the body, then rinse with warm water. This tool will improve the condition of the skin and make it more elastic.
Some important rules
Recommendations for the use of scrubs based on ginger:
- If you feel a burning sensation or other discomfort, then the procedure is better to stop.
- It is advisable to pre-conduct an allergic test: apply a small amount of the finished product on the wrist or elbow, leave for at least ten minutes, and then watch the skin reaction. If there are unpleasant symptoms, most likely, the remedy does not suit you. If everything is in order, then you can start using it fully.
- Only ginger powder is suitable for making scrubs, as it has abrasive properties and is highly soluble in the liquid components of the product. But such a product in any case should be quality and fresh.
- It is desirable to carry out the procedure twice a week.
- After application, a slight reddening may remain: this is normal and indicates that the active ingredients act.
What is the rate of ESR
Convenience and practicality of a modern wardrobe
Why never need to make a bed
Venetian style in the interior
How to buy a truck
Than psychotherapy is dangerous, or Five of its main consequences
Why can not lose weight on a diet
Hollywood stars are getting less