What to cook for tea?
When the guests are about to come and there is no time left to go to the store for sweets, you can make delicious cookies yourself or quickly bake a cake.
In this article we will tell you what to make tasty for tea, how to make homemade dessert or pastries from simple products.
Quickie biscuit cake
- 200 g sour cream;
- half a cup of sugar;
- teaspoon baking powder;
- a glass of flour;
- half a cup of semolina;
- 4 tbsp. spoons of vegetable oil.
- Beat sour cream with sugar using a mixer.
- Then add baking powder, mix thoroughly and leave the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Next, add flour, semolina and vegetable oil and mix again all the ingredients.
- Optionally, you can add grated banana, chopped dried fruits or candied fruits to the dough.
- Pour the dough into the mold and set it to cook in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle the finished cake with powdered sugar or brush with a thin layer of condensed milk and sprinkle with roasted nuts or confectionery dressing.
Cakes in a few minutes
- half a pack of butter;
- can of condensed milk;
- 300 g of cookies (any);
- 3 tbsp. spoons of cocoa powder.
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Then mix the butter with cocoa and mix thoroughly.
- Crush the cookies into small pieces and leave a small portion for sprinkling.
- Pour the crushed biscuits with condensed milk and add cocoa butter to the mixture.
- Knead the dough with your hands and form small balls.
- Roll the cakes in the crumb of the cookies.
- If time allows, then you can put the cakes for half an hour in the fridge.
Can I do tattoos
Duck Terrine with Nuts
Get married really at any age
Shaker for mixing pickling solution
Being - what part of speech
Pie filling - recipe