What to cook from the liver?
Now in the shops you can buy almost everything, and you no longer need to spend so much time preparing dinner. It is enough to have in the freezer a stock of some semi-finished product that can be quickly heated and ... ready! But, you see, it’s nice to have a homemade product. You know what it is made of and you can be sure that there are no harmful substances there, and the dish you have prepared will only bring benefit. Today we will dwell on the liver and dishes from it.
First of all, it is worth noting that the liver is a very useful product that contains a lot of mineral substances needed by the body (iron, calcium, sodium, etc.), vitamins (A, B, C) and amino acids; enter the diet of each person. In addition, it is so useful that one portion of it can be a source of monthly norm of vitamins. Also, it contains a substance called heparin. It supports normal blood clotting, which is very important for the prevention of myocardial infarction.Here is such a useful liver!
What can be cooked from the liver?
We bring to your attention a few recipes and we hope that you will find what you enjoy.
Liver in stroganoff
You will need:
- 500 g of liver (can beef or chicken)
- 300 g Sour cream
- 200 g. Luke
- salt, pepper, vegetable oil
- Chop onions and fry in vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Wash the liver thoroughly, peel off the films and cut into strips or cubes.
- Put the liver in the pan to the onions, salt and pepper and fry from all sides over medium heat.
- Add sour cream (if sour cream is thick, then it can be diluted with water) and simmer for 15 - 20 minutes.
Now the dish is ready to serve!
What to cook from chicken liver?
Chicken Liver in Sour Cream
The recipe for this dish is very simple, the amount of ingredients depends on how much you want to cook.
So, the recipe of cooking:
- Cut liver and soak for 20 minutes. in milk.
- Fry the onions in a pan.
- Take the liver out of the milk and roll in flour.
- Put it in a pan to the onion, add salt, pepper and fry for 10 minutes.
- Then pour the sour cream and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes.At the end add fresh dill.
What to cook beef liver?
For cakes you need:
- 500 g beef liver
- 2 eggs
- 0.3 l. of milk
- soda on the tip of a knife
- salt, pepper, seasonings
- Mince the liver, add eggs, milk, soda (quenched), salt, pepper and flour. Knead the dough, the consistency should be like pancakes.
- Bake in a pan on one pancake, roasting on both sides.
- For the filling, rub the carrots, chop the onion finely and fry them in vegetable oil.
- Mix onions and carrots with mayonnaise and add garlic to taste.
- Place the mixture with each mixture and fold them together to make a cake.
- Top cake can be decorated with greens.
- Let it cool and brew and the cake is ready!
We offer you another recipe from the liver. It is prepared very quickly and easily and does not require additional material costs.
Garlic Liver Bread
You will need:
- about ? kg beef liver
- 2 tbsp. l fat
- 1 tbsp. l of butter
- 4 cloves of garlic (more or less, at your discretion)
- 2 tbsp. l breadcrumbs
- salt, pepper to taste
- Wash the liver, peel off the films, cut into medium pieces. Make a knife notches far and wide.
- Put chopped garlic in the notches, salt and pepper, roll in breadcrumbs and lightly fry on both sides.
- Then put the liver on a greased baking sheet and bake in the oven for about 10 minutes. at a temperature of 180 degrees.
This dish is preferable to serve with potatoes and vegetable salad.
What to cook from pork liver?
- 500 g pork liver (can and beef)
- 3 medium onions
- 1/2 Art. semolina
- 1/2 Art. flour
- 1 tbsp. l mayonnaise
- 1 tsp soda
- 2 eggs
- pepper, salt to taste
- Mince the liver and onions.
- Add semolina, flour, eggs, mayonnaise, soda, salt and pepper.
- Mix everything thoroughly and let it brew for 30 minutes.
- Preheat pan, pour vegetable oil on it and bake pancakes at medium temperature.
What to cook from cod liver?
Snack "Nostalgia" (in Soviet times)
You will need:
- 1 can of cod liver oil in oil (200 g)
- 4 boiled eggs
- green onion
- ground black pepper
- Knead cod liver with a fork.
- Finely chop 2 whole eggs and 2 yolks, 2 other proteins cut and set aside.
- Mix cod with eggs, add finely chopped onion and pepper.
- Form balls, roll them in the remaining squirrels and green onions.
What else can be made from cod liver? We offer you a recipe for salad.
Cod liver salad
Here's what you need for 2 servings of salad:
- 2 boiled eggs
- 250 g canned cod liver
- 1 boiled potato
- 150 g of green peas
- 1 small onion
- half a lemon
- 3 tbsp. l vegetable oil
- salt to taste
- Peel the onions and potatoes, cut the potatoes into cubes, chop the onions.
- Remove cod liver from a jar and chop finely.
- Peel the eggs, separate the yolks from the whites.
- Chop the yolks and mix them with potatoes and cod. Add green peas.
- Cut lemon into slices. Squirrels finely chopped.
- Salad dressing with vegetable oil, add salt and pepper, arrange in plates.
- Decorate the salad with lemon, sprinkle with protein on top.
Naturally, this is not a complete list of recipes. We tried to choose for you the most interesting and, at the same time, easy to prepare dishes.And now, if you have pork, chicken or beef liver in the refrigerator, what you can cook from, you already know. And by the way, it is not always fundamentally important that the dish be prepared from such a liver, which is indicated in the recipe. Here is a matter of taste of every person. And if you prefer, for example, beef liver, then all of the above dishes (with the exception of cod liver dishes) can be cooked from it!
Bon Appetit! Pamper your loved ones with healthy and wholesome food! And enjoy the culinary process!
Top 10 most favorite domestic films
How to get a light bulb out of your mouth
Stylish Lama Coats
First Aid for Weathered Skin
How to harden the baby