What to do on your own birthday?
Watch the video
A gift made by yourself is a great proof that a person is really dear to you. After all, buying something in the store is much easier than making a surprise on your own. In addition, such a gift will help out, if suddenly you do not have sufficient funds to purchase a present.
A hand-made grandchild surprise is the most valuable and most pleasant for any grandmother. An example of an original gift is a jar with ingredients for making a cake.
- 1st layer (goes to the bottom of the jar) - 2/3 tsp. salts;
- 2 layer - ½ tbsp. flour;
- 3 layer - 1/3 tbsp. cocoa;
- 4 layer - again ½ tbsp. flour;
- 5 layer - 2/3 Art. sugar (brown);
- 6 layer - 1/3 Art. white sugar with a pinch of vanilla;
- 7 layer - ½ tbsp. bitter or milk chocolate;
- 8 layer - ½ tbsp. white chocolate;
- 9 layer - ½ tbsp. slightly chopped nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts, almonds - as you wish).
Instructions for the label: "Pour the ingredients from the jar into the container.Add 3 eggs and 2/3 tbsp. vegetable oil. Mix well. Pour the dough into a baking dish. Bake in the oven heated to 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes. ”
You can use any other recipe of your choice - the main thing is that the ingredients in the jar are dry and multi-colored.
You can also give your grandmother a birthday gift, tied with her own hands, - a beautiful napkin on the table, a warm scarf or scarf.
To please mother on her birthday can be a variety of crafts. For example, a casket made in the technique of scrapbooking. The easiest option:
- Take any unwanted cardboard box (better tightly).
- Buy or find beautiful paper at home (you can, as an option, pick upa piece of wallpaper remaining after pasting).
- Using superglue, glue the entire outer surface of the box with paper. The inside, if it is clean and tidy, you can not paste over.
- After the glue dries, decorate the top of the box. You can glue laces, beads, flowers, butterflies and hearts (cut them out of fabric), hearts, etc.
- At the bottom of the box you can put a piece of the same paper that you used to design the outer part.
- Put drawings made on the occasion of Mom's birthday, or perhaps even written poems in a box.
Gift to dad
Need to give your dad a birthday present with your own hands? We offer several options.
- If dad has a car, then you can make a pretty decoration for a mirror. The easiest version performed is carved from orange peel or, for example, grapefruit figurines. To do this, use a pen or a pencil to draw stars, hearts, funny faces, etc. on the peel. Next, use a knife to carefully cut the figurines along the contour, trying not to touch the citrus pulp. Put the figurines on plain white paper and let dry for a day. After that, cover the peelsecond sheet of paper, press down with a load (for example, a stack of books) and leave to dry for another one or two days. Then measure and cut for each figure different pieces of durable thread, or even better twine (it will look more beautiful), for example, 5, 7 and 10 cm. Do a small hole in the upper part of each figure and pass the rope into it, the ends tie in. On top of the figures you can apply several layers of colorless varnish with glitter.Everything, the work is ready!
- You can also give a glass jar filled with beautiful colored pieces of paper, on each of which you need to write, for which you are grateful to dad, why you love him so much. For example: “you are the strongest,” “you taught me to play football,” “you care about us,” and so on. Put a beautiful label on the jar with the words: “You are the best dad because…”.
A gift to her husband
Beloved spouse will surely be touched if made for him on his birthdaydo-it-yourself romantic collage of your collaborative photos. It will be great for each picture to come up with a funny or lyrical signature. For example, under the photo from the wedding you can write: "You made me the happiest wife in the world." And under the picture with your baby you can make a signature: "You gave me a priceless gift." Decorate the collage with ribbons cut out of paper or fabric with flowers, hearts, butterflies, etc.
Gift to sister, girlfriend
Any woman will be delighted with natural cosmetics. So you can give your sister a birthday scrub for your body with your own hands. To make it, mix:
- 1 tbsp. Sahara;
- 1 tbsp. l ground coffee;
- 1 tbsp. lcocoa powder;
- 1 tsp cinnamon;
- 0.5 tsp. nutmeg;
- 0.5 tsp. ground ginger;
- 1 tbsp. l olive oil.
Pour mixture for scrub in a beautiful jar, decorate it with ribbon. You can also put in the inside for the beauty of dried rose petals.
In addition, you can make a birthday candlestick decorated with lace for your sister or girlfriend for your birthday. For this:
- Take a small glass jar or glass with thick walls.
- Cut the lace to the size of the future candlestick - so that they can completely close the jar.
- Smear the jar with a brush with white glue.
- Gently apply the lace - make sure that wrinkles do not form and the design is not distorted.
- On top of the fabric, apply another layer of PVA glue and leave to dry. It is possible to glue rhinestones and beads on the fabric in parallel.
- After that, decorate the jar with ribbons and put a candle on the bottom.
Gift to brother, friend
It’s not so easy to come up with something to please a man like that. But it is always appropriate for a friend and for a brother to be such a pleasant souvenir as a cup stand. Here is the easiest way to make it:
- Take the old unnecessary disk.
- Cut a cardboard and a piece of cloth along its contour.
- On the cardboard with the help of superglue glue the fabric, allow the craft to dry.
- With a shiny side, place the disc on the table, and on the upper part, glue with a superglue a cardboard blank with a cloth.
The main problems of adolescence
All the beneficial properties of garlic
How to make a wish to come true
How to find the value of an expression
Meat in french
Chicken Muffin with Cheese