What to give a child with vomiting?
Vomiting in children is a frequent occurrence. It is provoked by a variety of reasons: teething, salmonellosis, administration, high fever, head injury, stomach ailments, abnormal diet, and so on. Therefore, it is important to know what to give the child with vomiting to stop it and prevent dehydration.
Please note that in case of vomiting, it is necessary to give only special medicines with gentle dosages (they are given in the instructions for them).
- Enterofuril is a fast-acting drug that can be purchased in suspension. It not only eliminates the emetic urge, but also destroys pathogenic Escherichia coli, causative agents of cholera and dysentery.
- Children's "Primadofilus" - a drug that includes bifidobacteria and lactobacilli. It is effective in vomiting, diarrhea, and food poisoning. Available children's "Primadofilus" capsules and powder.
- "Motilium" - a medicine presented in the form of a suspension. It helps even with severe vomiting. It contains lactose, domperidone and magnesium.
- Domperidone Hexal is a drug that is available in tablets and suspensions. It has a quick antiemetic effect and eliminates nausea. The main active ingredient of this medicine is domperidone maleate.
- "Ranisan" - is available in tablets, contains ranitidine hydrochloride.
When vomiting a child is also effective folk remedies.
- When vomiting a child can be given a decoction made on the basis of fennel seeds. Take this component in the amount of 1 tsp, pour 200 ml of hot water and boil on medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Cool the broth and give the child 20-50 ml with an interval of 2-4 hours.
- A tincture of lemon balm will help with vomiting. Take 20 grams of this herb and pour 1 liter of boiling water on it. Leave it for 5 hours, and then strain and water the child’s remedy as often as possible.
- Prepare a decoction of vomiting can of ginger. It is necessary to grate it, and then take in the amount of 2 tbsp. spoon and pour 200 ml of boiling water. Next, put the container with ginger on low heat and incubate for about 15-20 minutes. Ready broth to filter and give the child every 2 hours for 30-70 ml.
- Take 1 tablespoon of peppermint and pour 200 ml of boiling water.Leave the agent to infuse for 30-40 with the lid closed. Take it to 1-2 st. l every 3 hours.
- If the child has convulsive vomiting, take warm milk, hammer in the yolk and mix everything thoroughly. The finished mixture should be given as often as possible by 2-3 tbsp. spoons.
- When vomiting well helps horsetail. Take this herb in the amount of 2 tbsp. spoon and pour 500 ml of boiling water. An hour later, strain the infusion. It should be consumed in small sips.
- Mix 3 parts of lemon balm, 4 parts of chamomile flowers and 3 parts of peppermint. Brew 1 tbsp. spoon received collection of 200 ml of boiling water. Leave the herb to infuse for 1 hour, and then strain. Give the remedy to the child 1/3 cup every 3-4 hours.
- Effective with vomiting decoction of valerian root. Take 1 teaspoon of crushed raw materials and pour a glass of water. Put the container with the tool on low heat, bring to a boil and soak for about 15 minutes. Strain the broth and cool, and then give it to the child 1-2 spoons 5-6 times a day.
When vomiting in a child is very important to prevent intoxication and dehydration. To do this, you must give him one of the following drugs:
These medicines are available in powders. Before use, they are diluted in boiled water according to the instructions. The finished solution is given to the child fractionally - 1 teaspoon every 5-7 minutes.
If vomiting does not stop after home treatment, or if blood and bile are present in it, it is necessary to consult a doctor as soon as possible. He will conduct an inspection and prescribe a series of tests. This will establish the cause of vomiting and find an effective treatment.
Top 10 Best Killer Movies
How to dress up at the disco
A very simple powerful amplifier on a chip
Paper model of the Panzerkampfwagen VIII Maus