What you need to read?
You probably know that reading contributes to the development of imagination, correct speech, competent writing. A person who loves to read will not be lost in the company of intelligent and interesting interlocutors. Only you need to be able to choose the right thing to read.
In schools there are lists of literature that give teachers children. They indicate those books that everyone wants to read for general development. However, at school age, not all works can be correctly understood. Therefore, it is better to re-read them, already being an adult.
Classics, Russian and foreign, never cease to be relevant. Here are some of the works we recommend you to read, so as not to seem ignorant in literature:
- L.N. Tolstoy "War and Peace";
- F.M. Dostoevsky "The Brothers Karamazov", "Crime and Punishment";
- N.S. Leskov "Toupee artist";
- the stories of A.P. Chekhov, I.A. Bunin;
- A.I. Kuprin "Garnet bracelet";
- M. A. Bulgakov "The Master and Margarita";
- A. Dumas "Count Montecristo";
- AT.Kaverin "Two Captains";
- Homer "Iliad";
- Arthur Conan Doyle "Sherlock Holmes";
- Boll "Through the eyes of a clown";
- EM. Remark "Three Comrades";
- Kafka "Castle";
- Hemingway "The Old Man and the Sea";
- W. Golding "Lord of the Flies".
Candy Candy Flower
How to reset the cartridge Canon
Going to study abroad