Where to get a cadastral passport?

Elena Melnichenko
Elena Melnichenko
March 17, 2015
Where to get a cadastral passport?

A cadastral passport to an apartment is a document that contains all the information about your property, namely: area, volume, location, number of rooms and a balcony (in the case of an apartment), as well as an application with a graphical plan of real estate. When selling or acquiring, many wonder where to get a cadastral passport. Consider this question in detail.

Variants of registration cadastral passport

You can get a passport by contacting the following authorities:

  • Federal Cadastral Chamber. To contact this service, you need to prepare the necessary documents (documents of ownership and redevelopment of real estate, as well as a statement that is written on the spot). You will also need to pay a state fee.
  • MFC (Multifunctional Center). These centers operate on the same principle as the Cadastral Chambers, so you can choose any option.
  • Order a passport via the Internet.
  • Real estate agencies also provide this service, but will have to additionally pay for their services.

Related News

How to remove the splinter
Saint Laurent created shoes with rollers
What to do on your own birthday
Rihanna had fun at the wedding of a childhood friend in Barbados
Knit from super-thick yarn merino stunningly soft things